The Courage To Be Myself
Have the courage to be yourself. Remember, you have the courage to:
* Embrace my strengths.
* Get excited about my life.
* Enjoy giving and receiving love.
* Face and transform my fears.
* Ask for help and support when I need it.
* Spring free of the Superwoman trap.
* Trust myself.
* Make my own decisions and choice.
* Be my own best friend.
* Complete unfinished business.
* Realize that I have emotional and practical rights.
* Talk as nicely to myself as I do to my pets and plants.
* Communicate lovingly with understanding as my goal.
* Honor my own needs.
* Give myself credit for my accomplishments.
* Love the child within me.
* Overcome my need for approval.
* Grant myself permission to play.
* Quit being a responsibility sponge.
* Feel all of my feelings and act on them appropriately.
* Nurture others becaue I want to, not because I have to.
* Choose what is right for me.
* Insist on being paid fairly for what I do.
* Set limits and boundaries, and stick to them.
* Say “yes” only when I really mean it.
* Have realistic expectations of myself.
* Take risks and accept change.
* Grow through challenges.
* Be totally honest with myself.
* Correct erroneous beliefs and assumptions.
* Respect my vulnerabilities.
* Heal old and current wounds.
* Wave good-bye to guilt.
* Plant “flower” not “weed” thoughts in my mind.
* Treat myself with respect and teach others to do the same.
* Fill my own cup first, then nourish others from the overflow.
* Own and honor my excellence.
* Plan for the future, but live in the present.
* Value my intuition and wisdom.
* Know that I am loveable.
* Develop healthy, supportive relationships.
* Accept myself just as I am right now, this very minute.
Believe In Yourself,