What Is Your Definition of Fitness?
What is your definition of fitness? What does being fit mean to you? To some people, it means following a regular exercise routine. To others, it may mean being toned or muscular. And to others, it can mean the ability to excel in challenges in your life whether they are physical, emotional, and mental. When you are fit, you have:
* Stamina, a positive outlook, and a feeling of well-being that enable you to handle the mental and emotional challenges of everyday life.
* Physical strength and endurance to protect yourself in an emergency situation such as protecting yourself physically, calling on your body and having the flexibility, stamina, and agility to perform as you need it to.
* Reduced risk for many health problems such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
* The opportunity to look and feel your best, feel strong inside and out.
* Living a longer, happier, and healthier life.
Fitness is more than being able to flex your muscles. It is truly living your life to the fullest in all ways. To your fitness – You Can Do It!
Believe In Yourself,