Top 10 Qualities of a Confident Person
One of the many side effects of being overweight is lack of confidence. Having confidence in yourself and the fact that you are not a victim but a victor in your life brings it own rewards. Here’s the top 10 qualities of a confident person.
10. A confident person smiles and expresses emotion freely.
9. A confident person shares their thoughts and opinions without apology, asking permission or including a self-depreciating remark.
8. A confident person walks with their head held high, not trying to hide or appear to be small or invisible.
7. A confident person dresses to compliment their body, regardless of weight or body type.
6. A confident person calls something wrong (such as an inappropriate comment) when it is wrong.
5. A confident person asks for and receives money for the work they do, regardless of what it is.
4. A confident person respects themself and sets up a system for others to respect them by setting personal boundaries.
3. A confident person treats their body well, participates in some form of physical activity to keep healthy and strong.
2. A confident person strives for balance in their life…not putting all of their self-esteem eggs in one basket, but rather in multiple baskets.
1. A confident person understands that perfect is impossible but excellence is a manageable, yet still challenging goal to strive for and succeed.
Believe In Yourself,