Top 10 Reasons To Lose 10 Pounds (And Keep Going…)
10 pounds doesn’t seem like a big weight loss, right? I have a client that was disappointed she’s only lost 10 pounds in a very short period of time. Do you know what “just” 10 pounds can do for you? Lots! Actually, I’ve got 10 reasons to lose 10 pounds.
10. Your blood pressure will improve.
9. You will have a decreased risk for diabetes.
8. Your heart health will improve.
7. Lower cholesterol levels.
6. You’ll enjoy a better night’s sleep including those with sleep apnea.
5. Your breathing will be easier, better, and less labored.
4. Less pain from lower back issues, arthritis, and joint discomfort.
3. Decreased risk for colon, breast, and other cancers.
2. A healthier gallbladder with a decreased risk for stones.
1. Healther self-esteem, more energy, and overall sense of well-being.
Believe In Yourself,